We look forward to serving you now that we can open with some restrictions. We’re committed to the NCBeerPledge and are confident that all of our customers will also comply with the requirements that allow for us to safely serve you.
We have reconfigured seating for more spacious separation throughout the property. We need folks to please leave the tables where they’re located to make sure we maintain social distancing requirements.
Our staff will always be wearing masks and gloves with strict self-cleaning schedules to keep everyone safe.
For now, our hours will be reduced as described below starting on Friday 5/29.
- Wednesday & Thursday: 4:00p to 8:00p
- Friday-Saturday: 2:00p to 10:00p
- Sunday: 2:00p to 7:00p
- Our facility has been professionally cleaned and sanitized. All tables will be wiped down between services.
- We have installed an air sanitation system that continuously disinfects the air and all interior surfaces.
- We’ll be serving in plastic cups in order to reduce contact and will have trash stations throughout for your convenience.
- While waiting in line, please stand at designated markers and do not congregate.
- We continue to be a family friendly facility, so we ask that parents please apply the same rules for their children as we have for the adults.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at designated areas throughout the facility.
- Please follow all directional signs for entering and exiting.
- We will continue to have food trucks on site Thurs-Sun. Please abide by the same rules when ordering from the truck.
We are very excited to see everyone again! We are committed to keeping our customers and staff as safe as possible. We will continue to provide updates as we navigate through Phase 2.